As Los Angeles prepared for the Super Bowl 2022, ICNA Southern California along with WhyIslam assembled an all-star super dawah team. Masha Allah, team held various dawah events entire weekend in Torrance, Hollywood, Long Beach and outside Stadium for Super Bowl. Our goal is to dispel misconceptions about Islam, tackle Islamophobia and to bridge the gap between Islam and America.
Here are some highlights:
- 6 people accepted Islam, Alhamdulillah
- Dawah at 3 locations – Hollywood, Long Beach and Outside Stadium
- Jummah Khutbahs and Dawah workshops on Friday
While Super Bowl is over, ICNA Dawah activities continues. Our vision is simple – Reach Every Household with the Message of Islam. Masha Allah, we get a new request for a free Quran every 14 minutes! Please join this campaign and donate today. All donations are tax-deductible and zakat-eligible.
Video Highlights from Super Bowl 2020
How can you help?
- Join and volunteer
- Start a dawah activity in city & we will support you
- Donate to strengthen “Reach Every Household” campaign
- Sponsor Quran distribution
- Join Dawah courses at the Dawah Academy